“Bridging the Gap from Military to Civilian”
Please join us in celebration of our 10th Anniversary Season at this year’s Fall Gala. A very heartfelt night supporting our veterans and military families. Enjoy the ambiance and the delicious array of food from a fresh raw bar, to a variety of dinner entrees and desserts.
Through your continued support of our mission we are able to provide veterans, military families, and service members the following programs:
- Canine Co-Pilot Program which provides service dogs to local veterans
- Families In Transition (FIT) Equine Therapy Program at Alliance Equestrian and located in YMCA Camp Lyndon
- Home Repairs/Modifications for veterans
- Financial Assistance to veterans and military families in times need
- Monthly Military Couples, Veteran and Spouses Outings and our Fall Couples Retreat
- Educational scholarships to graduating high school seniors who have an immediate family member who is a veteran or active service members
Funds raised from our Fall Gala will go to support these programs and more.
For sponsorship opportunities or to donate auction items, email: firstname.lastname@example.org